Monday, July 16, 2012

Oh Sh**!!! Twitter beef Ochocinco VS. The Game



            NFL star Chad Ochocinco and West Coast rapper Game heated up the Internet Sunday (July 15) evening after exchanging a few direct disses at one another over Twitter.
Although it is still uncertain whether the disses were playful or serious, the NFL wide receiver went directly at Game’s head.

“Oh sh*t i’m gone f*ck u up RT @thegame: RT @ochocinco: @thegame line up… I’m taking all fades.. – you wanna end up inna bush too lil n*gga,” he tweeted July 15th.
“@thegame I’m in LA… No need to keep talking over twitter… bring ya homies and ya camera crew and line it up…”
“I been fighting all my life Color Purple style, i’d win easy RT @youngmandela: Who y’all got winnin if @thegame and @ochocinco square up?!”
“I’m out here… fading all ya homies Turn Up RT @YG: @ochocinco don’t need that issue , PULL UP N*GGA !” (Chad Ochocinco’s Twitter)
Game answered back with his own taunts and even poked fun at Ochocinco’s skin complexion.
“RT @ochocinco: @thegame line up… I’m taking all fades… – you wanna end up inna bush too lil n*gga ?”
“RT @Aaronthebull: @ochocinco brah stick 2 football, u dont want prob wit dat man! – he cant catch a football, how he gone catch my fade”
“@ochocinco bet dat !!! It’s kinda un-fair tho… Cause you too BLACK for a black eye so even if I beat on you.. No 1 will even notice !” (Game’s Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment