Monday, July 16, 2012

Keyshia Cole's New Show Offers 'Different Views'


     Fans of “Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is,” shouldn’t expect the singer’s new show to have the same vibe.
“It’s different. It’s me, my husband, my son and my mother, Frankie,” Keyshia recently told Essence.
When Keyshia first entered the reality TV realm, she was a single woman and her sister and mother were her co-stars. While Frankie will still be around, Keyshia said Neffe Pugh won’t be.
Instead, the show will focus on her role as a mother to her young son and wife to NBA baller Daniel Gibson.
“It’s just a different view of me and what I’ve been through,” she said.
Like another popular BET show, Toya Wright’s “A Family Affair,” Keyshia said her new show, “Family First,” will shed some light on Frankie’s struggle with drugs.
“My mother’s been in rehab for a while. I’m really proud of her,” she said.
There were rumors that Frankie would be the star of her own reality series, but there's been no confirmation that a network has picked up the series yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment